Saturday, May 8, 2010
Time for a Change
It's time for a change, though I'm desperately fighting it. It's been a stressful week with a lot of discussion between Luke and I about our future in Salem. We decided, at least for the time being, to find a church closer to home. We love CAC and consider it our home church, but I just can't continue to commute 6-7 days a week. We hope that sometime in the near future we'll be able to sell our house and go back to CAC, but it's just not in the cards right now. I've been teary about it all week but I really think it's best. Please pray for us as we find a new church. I'm nervous but at the same time excited for what God has in store for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We're so sad to hear it :-( We'll miss seeing you each Sunday, but definitely understand!
ReplyDeleteAmanda, I am so sad to hear that you and Luke will not be attending CAC. I have really enjoyed getting to know you more. I will pray for God to answer your prayers and shed some light on what he has planned for you. It is so hard to understand that God's timing is not the same as ours...and really tests our patience! I do hope that you guys are able to come back to CAC soon.
ReplyDelete