Saturday, May 1, 2010

Off the Market...

...AGAIN. I just don't think it's meant to be. The guy across the street has his house on short-sale, and the guy just diagonal from us lost his house to the bank last week. We thought that might have been the case when we noticed that they weren't taking care of their lawn and we hadn't seen their cars for awhile. Luke went and mowed their lawn on Thursday because it was almost a foot tall. Then Luke was at Safeway this morning and ran into them. Apparently they've lost everything-- their jobs, their cars, their home, etc... It's so sad. So Luke came home and took the 'For Sale' sign out of our lawn and texted our realtor that we were done. Not sure when or if we will put it back on. Luke's coworker came over last week and is interested in renting our house, but I'm a bit nervous about it now. I was already nervous about the idea that 6 people would be living in our home, but now it sounds like it would be 10. His brother, wife, and two kids have been living with them until the brother can find a job. That is a lot of people for this 1700 square foot house. I'm sure they would take care of it, but it'll just get a lot more wear and tear than it does with the two of us. I don't know though, we just want to make the right decision. It sounds like we have a nice house to rent in Canby if we want, it's just a matter of whether it's worth it or not. And whether God wants us to do this or not. Ahh, so many ifs, ands, and buts. Can someone make the decision for us???

No comments:

Post a Comment