Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm A Coupon-a-holic!

I love saving money, which is why I love coupons so much! Some shopping trips aren't as successful as others, but I always save something. Every week I buy the Sunday paper. It's only $2 and I always make up for the cost of the paper and then some. I also get coupons online. Some of my favorite websites are:

www.couponcravings.com
www.coupons.com
www.afullcup.com
www.redplum.com
www.commonsensewithmoney.com
www.stretchingabuck.com
www.imommies.com

Some grocery stores, like Thriftway and Safeway, have double coupons, which is where you can really save money. Just make sure your manufacturer coupons don't say "DO NOT DOUBLE OR TRIPLE". Also, a lot of stores are seeing fake coupons, so if you print coupons, make sure to print them in color. I don't quite understand that logic because people can make color copies of coupons, but whatever... I'm just trying to obey the rules. :) Anyway, I hope some of these hints help!

No comments:

Post a Comment